Thank you for the support you have given to Housing for New Hope (HNH) throughout this year. Although, 2021 presented numerous challenges, with your help, HNH has been able to persevere and continues to make great strides towards our mission to end homelessness one valuable person at a time. Here are some awesome examples of our progress!
- In 2021, our Street Outreach team was able to connect with 350 individuals to provide them with services and support as they moved from unsheltered homelessness.
- Our Housing Location and Navigation provided housing navigation services to 201 individuals and while continuing to build meaningful and lasting partnerships with local landlords.
- Our Rapid Rehousing team provided permanent housing and supportive housing to 238 individuals.
- Our Supportive Housing team provided services to 85 individuals who have experienced chronic homelessness coupled with disabling conditions.
- Our Affordable Housing Team has provided services to 40 individuals.
- Our dedicated staff have gone above and beyond to provide the case management services, compassion, and care needed to our most vulnerable neighbors to ensure their success. Without them, it would be more challenging to continue to service our community.
As we move forward, we are excited about the upcoming new additions! Our Hayestown project is underway, and we anticipate developing an additional 30+ affordable housing units. We continue to seek and provide development opportunities to our staff that enhance our team, programs, and HNH.
We are ecstatic that we can gather in person once again for our Annual Breakfast taking place on June 7th, and we look forward to seeing each one of you there! Additional information will be provided later.
On behalf of the Board, I want to say thank you for your generosity and continued belief in Housing for New Hope. We simply could not operate the way that we do without the support of each of our donors, staff, volunteers, and champions in service.