Thank you, Durham!
In 2022, the Greater Durham community responded to a large increase in rents and economic instability with support of all kinds, donating time, cash, and resources. With the help of the community, HNH has been able to locate housing for people in need, distribute blankets and hygienic goods to unsheltered neighbors, and make more connections with people actively looking for a place to stay. Here are some of the ways we’ve been able to do our part:
- In 2022, our Street Outreach team was able to connect with 350 individuals to provide them with services and support as they moved from unsheltered homelessness.
- Our Housing Location and Navigation provided housing navigation services to 338 individuals and while continuing to build meaningful and lasting partnerships with local landlords.
- Our Rapid Rehousing team provided permanent housing and supportive housing to 247 individuals.
- Our Supportive Housing team provided services to 103 individuals who have experienced chronic homelessness coupled with disabling conditions.
- Our Affordable Housing Team has provided services to 125 individuals.
- We have continued to engage with our client base through case management and compassionate outreach, checking in to support their ongoing victories and success
Read the 2022 Annual Report Here